Can Nancy Drew and her de-TECH-tive crew solve The Case of the Missing Robot Poppy?
For early learners, Nancy Drew: Codes & Clues sparks an interest in coding through a fun and engaging story. The mystery adventure story also builds critical thinking and reading skills as kids read along with story dialogue. Nancy Drew is not a complicated app. Parents or kids DO NOT need to have any prior knowledge of programming. It’s just full of fun education, music and principles of coding.
Kids will learn two of the three basic logic structures in computer programming:
Super de-TECH-tives will develop critical thinking skills:
- Pattern recognition
- Spatial visualization
- Problem solving
- Algorithmic thinking
- Attention to detail
Kids will follow the story and have fun while narrowing down their list of suspects:
- Read along with story dialogue!
- Find clues within 20+ hidden object games!
- Review clues, evidence, and possible suspects in the player’s Clue Book!
- Select undercover disguises for Nancy, Bess and George!
- Investigate a new location in each chapter!
- Play bonus coding levels in Obstacle Course mode!
- Collect in-game charms!
- Listen to the “Codes & Clues” theme song composed by Berklee College of Music contest winner, Ana Tish, performed by Sofia Mazursky and produced by Grammy Award winner Tena Clark.