Venture into the past and outwit a cunning criminal before time runs out!
The year is 1930. A fiery explosion at the Lilac Inn leaves its owner, Emily Crandall, teetering on the edge of sanity and propels you, as Nancy Drew, headlong into adventure. A will left behind by an eccentric millionaire could solve Emily’s problems, and fortunately, you’ve got a car and can drive anywhere you want. But watch out! When you’re on the trail of a desperate villain, the road can get very bumpy.
- Step back in time to 1930 with a game based on the very first Nancy Drew book
- Drive Nancy’s classic blue roadster and explore Titusville
- Play miniature golf and deliver telegrams to earn money
- Choose from junior or senior detective difficulty levels
- Learn Shakespeare’s A Midsummer Night’s Dream
- Experience the culture of the 1930s